Aquamarine and Aromatic Indian White Sandalwood Sterling Silver Slider Bracelet - Alisha
Raw Aquamarine Bracelet.
Elegant and organic, these gorgeous Genuine Raw Natural Aquamarine gemstones with their wonderful sea-blue colours ranging from light blue to green-blue are complimented beautifully by aromatic Indian White Sandalwood beads and classic sterling silver, creating a truly individual bracelet.
Navy Blue cotton waxed cord makes this bracelet hard wearing and great piece of jewellery for everyday wear.
Beautifully finished with a 6mm Sterling Silver slider clasp which means this delicate bracelet is fully adjustable.
These aquamarine gemstones are natural and untreated giving each one their own unique size and shape.
The name 'Aquamarine' is derived from the Latin word for seawater.
Aquamarine is the birthstone for March.
Legend has it that aquamarines were the prized possessions of many mermaids and would protect sailors from the dangers of the sea. In Medieval times, the stone was thought to reawaken the love of married couples.
Aquamarine is often given as a love token and it is believed to protect the wearer when travelling by, over or near water.
In India Sandalwood is given divine status and its fragrance is said to be one of the most pleasing to the Gods.
The light oriental, soft, warm and woody sandalwood fragrance is considered cooling, calming and soothing.
It is said to promote humility and focus the mind of its wearer.
- Limited Edition
- Raw Aquamarine measures Approx 8mm x 8mm to 10mm x 12mm
- Indian Sandalwood beads measure 6mm
- Sterling silver beads measure 2.5mm
- Sterling Silver slider clasp measures 6mm
- Focal bead measures Approx 5.5cm | Bracelet extends to 24cm
- Woody, sweet and distinctive, see our Blog for more information about Sandalwood
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful fair trade silk pouch, handcrafted in India from sari off cuts and a pillow gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)