Raw Aquamarine and Sterling Silver Bead Bracelet - Helen
Aquamarine Gemstone Bracelet.
Truly individual, these gorgeous Genuine Raw Natural Aquamarine gemstones with their wonderful sea-blue colours ranging from light blue to green-blue are complimented beautifully by classic sterling silver, creating a wonderfully organic bracelet.
On sterling Silver wire, this bracelet has a soft rigid shape.
Beautifully finished with a 6mm Sterling Silver magnetic clasp making this bracelet effortless to take on and off.
These aquamarine gemstones are natural and untreated giving each one their own unique size and shape. A truly unique piece of jewellery.
The name 'Aquamarine' is derived from the Latin word for seawater.
Legend has it that aquamarines were the prized possessions of many mermaids and would protect sailors from the dangers of the sea. In Medieval times, the stone was thought to reawaken the love of married couples.
Aquamarine is often given as a love token and it is believed to protect the wearer when travelling by, over or near water.
- Only one available
- Bracelet internal diameter 6.5cm
- Raw Aquamarine measures Approx 8mm x 8mm to 12mm x 8mm
- Sterling silver beads measure 2.5mm and 3mm
- Sterling Silver magnetic clasp measures 6mm
- Focal bead measures Approx 6cm
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)