Citrine and Aromatic Indian White Sandalwood Sterling Silver Slider Bracelet - Sasha
Citrine, our favourite November birthstone!
Fabulous Grade A Citrine gemstone beads with their gorgeous deep golden yellow colour are complimented beautifully by aromatic Indian White Sandalwood beads and classic sterling silver, creating a truly individual bracelet.
Silver grey 100% silk cord adds a touch of luxury to this delicate bracelet.
Beautifully finished with a 6mm Sterling Silver slider clasp which means this bracelet is fully adjustable.
Citrine is derived from the French word for lemon, “citrin”, and the gemstone’s colours are said to derive from those of the sun.
Citrine has been called the “healing quartz” because of its supposed ability to comfort, sooth and calm the wearer, releasing any negative feelings, sparking the imagination, and bringing new beginnings.
It is also known as “the merchant’s stone” because of its ability to attract wealth and prosperity.
In India Sandalwood is given divine status and its fragrance is said to be one of the most pleasing to the Gods.
The light oriental, soft, warm and woody sandalwood fragrance is considered cooling, calming and soothing.
It is said to promote humility and focus the mind of its wearer.
- Limited Edition
- Citrine beads measure 6mm
- Indian Sandalwood beads measure 6mm
- Sterling silver beads measure 2.5mm
- Sterling Silver slider clasp measures 6mm
- Focal bead measures Approx 14cm | Bracelet extends to 24cm
- Matches the Sasha Tassel Necklace
- Popular for thousands of years, see our Blog for more information about Citrine
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful fair trade silk pouch, handcrafted in India from sari off cuts and a pillow gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)