Contemporary Cultured Freshwater Keshi Pearl Slider Bracelet With Sterling Silver - Annabelle
Freshwater Pearl Bracelet.
Wonderfully organic, these white Cultured Freshwater Keshi or Poppy Pearls shimmer with iridescence as they catch the light.
A contemporary twist on a classic pearl bracelet, perfectly finished in Sterling Silver with an adjustable Sterling Silver slider clasp.
This bracelet is the perfect finishing touch to any outfit.
According to Forbes, pearls are "replacing diamonds as a staple among fashionistas worldwide thanks to the influence of celebrities like Katy Perry, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson and Kiera Knightley, who pair pearls with sophisticated attire to create a modern classic look"
Created using freshwater mussels, cultured freshwater pearls have been farmed since the early twentieth century.
Natural wonders that have been treasured for centuries. Greek mythology proclaimed pearls to be tears of joy shed by the goddess Aphrodite. Ancient Egyptians associated pearls with Isis, the goddess of healing and life and a Persian legend says that pearls were created when a rainbow met the Earth after a storm. Imperfections in a pearl's appearance were the result of thunder and lightning.
Pearls are cherished today as a traditional wedding gift, a birthstone, and in jewellery that's both a classic and contemporary addition to any outfit.
- Only one available
- One size fits all
- Keshi pearl focal measures Approx. 15cm
- Bracelet extends to 29cm
- Sterling Silver slider clasp 6mm
- Keshi pearls measure Approx. 10 to 12mm
- For more information on our Freshwater Pearls click here
Matches all our Freshwater Pearl bracelets and earrings
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)