Elegant Cultured Freshwater Pearl Sterling Silver Earrings - Rosie
Freshwater Pearl Earrings.
Contemporary and classic, these fabulous 7.5 - 8mm Grade AA cultured freshwater potato pearls dangle elegantly from modern Sterling Silver ear wires that have a beautiful mirrored shine which compliments the natural colour of these pearls perfectly.
Created using freshwater mussels, cultured freshwater pearls have been farmed since the early twentieth century.
Natural wonders that have been treasured for centuries. Greek mythology proclaimed pearls to be tears of joy shed by the goddess Aphrodite. Ancient Egyptians associated pearls with Isis, the goddess of healing and life and a Persian legend says that pearls were created when a rainbow met the Earth after a storm. Imperfections in a pearl's appearance were the result of thunder and lightning.
Pearls are cherished today as a traditional wedding gift, a birthstone, and in jewellery that's both a classic and contemporary addition to any outfit.
- Limited Edition
Earrings measure Approx. 3.2cm top to bottom
- For more information on our Freshwater Pearls click here
- Matches all our Freshwater Pearl bracelets and necklaces
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)