Natural Coloured Cultured Freshwater Pearl Sterling Silver Ring - Kathryn
Elegant with a modern twist, this stunning Natural coloured 9.5 -10mm Button shaped Cultured Freshwater Pearl with its smooth even nacre compliments this beautiful handcrafted slightly hammered Sterling Silver band perfectly.
The underside of this pearl is not perfectly smooth.
Created using freshwater mussels, cultured freshwater pearls have been farmed since the early twentieth century.
Natural wonders that have been treasured for centuries. Greek mythology proclaimed pearls to be tears of joy shed by the goddess Aphrodite.
Ancient Egyptians associated pearls with Isis, the goddess of healing and life and a Persian legend says that pearls were created when a rainbow met the Earth after a storm. Imperfections in a pearl's appearance were the result of thunder and lightning.
Pearls are cherished today as a traditional wedding gift, a birthstone, and in jewellery that's both a classic and contemporary addition to any outfit.
- Limited Edition
- Pearl measures Approx. 9.5 - 10mm
- Ring Size: P (US Size 7 and 1/2) See FAQ's for more information and to request your free ring sizer
- Band Width: 1.5mm
- For more information on our Freshwater Pearls click here
- Mix and match with our Freshwater Pearl bracelets and earrings
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful black gloss wooden gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)