Ethically Sourced Natural Mediterranean Red Coral Silver Stacking Ring - Rowan
Perfectly reflecting Pantone's Colour of the Year 2019, Living Coral. This uplifting colour is described by Laurie Pressman, the company's Vice President as 'not only warm and welcoming but versatile and life-affirming'.
Stunning natural Mediterranean Red Coral "Corallium rubrum", untreated and ethically sourced from authorised coral fishers to create this precious blood-red delicate stacking ring.
This minimalist sterling silver bezel set coral ring is complimented by the addition of a diamond cut sterling silver ring to create the perfect pairing.
Please check the size of the Coral gemstone before ordering.
Found in the Mediterranean Sea, Red Coral, or Corallium Rubrum is a branch-forming coral species and is the only species that is red, both inside and out.
Coral is one of the six Zodiac stones for Scorpio.
This beautiful gemstone symbolises joy, prosperity, protection and abundance and is said to awaken passion, enthusiasm and optimism in its wearer.
Wear with our Rowan Mediterranean Coral stud earrings
- Limited Edition
- Natural Red Coral gemstone measures 2mm
- Sterling Silver band width 1mm
- Ring Size N (US Size 7)
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful red faux suede gift pouch and a black ribbed pillow box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)