Stylish Turquoise Earrings, Sterling Silver And Rose Gold Vermeil Bead Hoop Earrings - Milly
Turquoise Hoop Earrings.
Add a pop of colour to your wardrobe with these stylish Turquoise handcrafted hoop earrings.
The colour of Summer, the Turquoise is accented beautifully by Sterling Silver and Rose Gold Vermeil.
These on trend hoops have been lightly hammered for extra sparkle.
We do not use reconstituted turquoise (this is small pieces of stone and turquoise chalk powder with dye and plastic binder).
The talisman of Kings, Shamans and Warriors, Turquoise is one of the world's most ancient gems thought to have been mined as early as 6000 BC.
Its name derives from the French pierre tourques meaning "Turkish Stone", as it first arrived in Europe via Turkey, originating in Iran.
Turquoise is very porous so all our jewellery made from this stunning gemstone is "stabilised" by impregnating the stone with a suitable substance.
Often given as a token of friendship it is said to provide calm and protection to its wearer.
Turquoise is the birthstone for December.
- Limited Edition
- Turquoise measures 4mm
- This natural Turquoise is from Tibet and has been stabilised and colour enhanced
- Sterling Silver beads measure 2.5mm
- Rose Gold Vermeil beads measure 3mm
- Rose Gold Vermeil is genuine .925 sterling silver that has been expertly plated with a thick layer of 24k Rose Gold
- Hoops measure Approx. 20mm
- See our Blog for more information about this amazing gemstone
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)