Faceted Natural Turquoise And Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings - Hallie
These medium handcrafted sterling silver hoop earrings are accented beautifully by a trio of faceted Turquoise beads.
On trend and lightly hammered for extra sparkle, they are perfect for any face shape.
We do not use reconstituted turquoise (this is small pieces of stone and turquoise chalk powder with dye and plastic binder).
The talisman of Kings, Shamans and Warriors, Turquoise is one of the world's most ancient gems thought to have been mined as early as 6000 BC.
Its name derives from the French pierre tourques meaning "Turkish Stone", as it first arrived in Europe via Turkey, originating in Iran.
Turquoise is very porous so all our jewellery made from this stunning gemstone is "stabilised" by impregnating the stone with a suitable substance.
Often given as a token of friendship it is said to provide calm and protection to its wearer.
Turquoise is a modern birthstone for December, one of the seven Zodiac stones for Taurus and an accepted gem for an 11th Wedding Anniversary.
- Limited Edition
- Turquoise measures 3 x 2mm - 4 x 3mm
- This natural Turquoise is from Tibet and has been stabilised and colour enhanced
- Hoops measure Approx. 20mm
- See our Blog for more information about this amazing gemstone
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)