1960's Fordite Cabochon Pendant - Carrie
Stunning metallic Fordite Cabochon with a simple Sterling Silver bail and finished with a pretty 60cm Sterling Silver Sparkle chain.
This 1960's Fordite is hand cut and polished here in the UK and the by-product of hand painting Ford Trucks in Kentucky, USA. With the modernisation of car production, the methods that created this extraordinary material are long gone. With its psychedelic patterns this rare material makes a uniquely wearable piece of jewellery.
- Only one available
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Cabochon Measures 51mm x 14mm
- See our Blog for more information about this truly unique material
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)