Retro Metallic 1960's Fordite Cabochon Sterling Silver Ring - Carmen
Stunning metallic Fordite Cabochon simply hand set in a contemporary Sterling Silver ring mount to show off this fabulous eye-catching material to maximum effect.
This 1960's Fordite is hand cut and polished here in the UK and the by-product of hand painting Ford Trucks in Kentucky, USA. With the modernisation of car production, the methods that created this extraordinary material are long gone. With its psychedelic patterns this rare material makes a uniquely wearable piece of jewellery.
- Only one available
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Cabochon Measures 18 x 13mm
- Ring Size: O (US Size 7) See FAQ's for more information and to request your free ring sizer
- Band Width: 2mm
- See our Blog for more information about this truly unique material
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful black gloss wooden gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)