Freshwater Pearl and Sea Glass Bracelet - Anna
Two grade AA 7.5mm natural coloured Cultured Freshwater Pearls frame this dreamy light green piece of natural Sea Glass. A fine Sterling Silver chain and beads compliment this feminine bracelet which is finished with an irresistible Sterling Silver heart clasp.
All our Sea Glass is collected on the shores of England's North East coast which is famed for its glass making history and the source of some of the best Sea Glass in the world.
Created using freshwater mussels, cultured freshwater pearls have been farmed since the early twentieth century.
Natural wonders that have been treasured for centuries. Greek mythology proclaimed pearls to be tears of joy shed by the goddess Aphrodite. Ancient Egyptians associated pearls with Isis, the goddess of healing and life and a Persian legend says that pearls were created when a rainbow met the Earth after a storm. Imperfections in a pearl's appearance were the result of thunder and lightning.
Pearls are cherished today as a traditional wedding gift, a birthstone, and in jewellery that's both a classic and contemporary addition to any outfit.
- Limited Edition
- The origin of our Sea Glass is guaranteed and each piece of jewellery comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Length Approx. 7 inches
- For more information on our Freshwater Pearls click here
- This bracelet can be mixed and matched with either the Freshwater Pearl or Sea Glass earrings
- Perfectly presented in a natural handmade wooden gift box finished with a flat white pointer starfish and stylish black and white striped luxury ribbon with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)