Cultured Freshwater Pearl Sterling Silver Earrings - Maddie
Feel elegant wearing these classic and timeless pretty handcrafted Sterling Silver Cultured Freshwater Pearl earrings. With 7.5-8mm Grade AA potato pearls, wire wrapped and finished perfectly with these handcrafted Sterling Silver Vine ear wires.
Created using freshwater mussels, cultured freshwater pearls have been farmed since the early twentieth century.
Natural wonders that have been treasured for centuries. Greek mythology proclaimed pearls to be tears of joy shed by the goddess Aphrodite. Ancient Egyptians associated pearls with Isis, the goddess of healing and life and a Persian legend says that pearls were created when a rainbow met the Earth after a storm. Imperfections in a pearl's appearance were the result of thunder and lightning.
Pearls are cherished today as a traditional wedding gift, a birthstone, and in jewellery that's both a classic and contemporary addition to any outfit.
- Limited Edition
- Earrings measure Approx. 3.8cm top to bottom
- For more information on our Freshwater Pearls click here
- Matches all our Freshwater Pearl bracelets and necklaces
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)