Cultured Freshwater Pearl Sterling Silver Infinity Necklace - Polly
A gorgeous 7.5mm grade AA Cultured Freshwater Potato Pearl dangles beautifully from a handcrafted Sterling Silver infinity pendant. The 18in Sterling Silver snake chain is finished with a 2in extension chain and a 4mm grade AA Cultured Freshwater Potato Pearl, making this necklace just as pretty at the back.
Created using freshwater mussels, cultured freshwater pearls have been farmed since the early twentieth century.
Natural wonders that have been treasured for centuries. Greek mythology proclaimed pearls to be tears of joy shed by the goddess Aphrodite. Ancient Egyptians associated pearls with Isis, the goddess of healing and life and a Persian legend says that pearls were created when a rainbow met the Earth after a storm. Imperfections in a pearl's appearance were the result of thunder and lightning.
Pearls are cherished today as a traditional wedding gift, a birthstone, and in jewellery that's both a classic and contemporary addition to any outfit.
- Limited Edition
- For more information on our Freshwater Pearls click here
- Matches all our Freshwater Pearl earrings
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)