Cultured Freshwater Pearl Sterling Silver Bracelet - Louise
Gorgeous and feminine handcrafted bracelet with three grade AA 7.5mm natural coloured Cultured Freshwater Pearls that sit perfectly on a fine Sterling Silver chain with Sterling Silver beads.
Finished with a pretty Sterling Silver Heart clasp.
Created using freshwater mussels, cultured freshwater pearls have been farmed since the early twentieth century.
Natural wonders that have been treasured for centuries. Greek mythology proclaimed pearls to be tears of joy shed by the goddess Aphrodite. Ancient Egyptians associated pearls with Isis, the goddess of healing and life and a Persian legend says that pearls were created when a rainbow met the Earth after a storm. Imperfections in a pearl's appearance were the result of thunder and lightning.
Pearls are cherished today as a traditional wedding gift, a birthstone, and in jewellery that's both a classic and contemporary addition to any outfit.
- Limited Edition
- Length Approx. 7 & 1/4 inches
- For more information on our Freshwater Pearls click here
- Matches all our Freshwater Pearl earrings and the Louise necklace
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)