Cultured Freshwater Pearl and Cubic Zirconia Sterling Silver Earrings - Vicky
Beautiful Grade AA 7.5mm natural coloured Cultured Freshwater Pearls with a smooth even nacre are wrapped in Sterling Silver with 3mm clear cubic zirconia stones and dangle elegantly from pretty handcrafted Sterling Silver Vine ear wires.
Created using freshwater mussels, cultured freshwater pearls have been farmed since the early twentieth century.
Natural wonders that have been treasured for centuries. Greek mythology proclaimed pearls to be tears of joy shed by the goddess Aphrodite. Ancient Egyptians associated pearls with Isis, the goddess of healing and life and a Persian legend says that pearls were created when a rainbow met the Earth after a storm. Imperfections in a pearl's appearance were the result of thunder and lightning.
Pearls are cherished today as a traditional wedding gift, a birthstone, and in jewellery that's both a classic and contemporary addition to any outfit.
- Limited Edition
- Earrings measure Approx. 3.9cm from top to bottom
- For more information on our Freshwater Pearls click here
- Matches the Vicky necklace
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)