Grey Cultured Freshwater Pearl Sterling Silver Earrings - Harriett
Long and elegant, these beautiful 5.5mm grade AA grey Cultured Freshwater pearls dangle elegantly from pretty Sterling Silver ear wires. These round pearls have a lovely smooth, even nacre with an excellent lustre.
Created using freshwater mussels, cultured freshwater pearls have been farmed since the early twentieth century.
Natural wonders that have been treasured for centuries. Greek mythology proclaimed pearls to be tears of joy shed by the goddess Aphrodite. Ancient Egyptians associated pearls with Isis, the goddess of healing and life and a Persian legend says that pearls were created when a rainbow met the Earth after a storm. Imperfections in a pearl's appearance were the result of thunder and lightning.
Pearls are cherished today as a traditional wedding gift, a birthstone, and in jewellery that's both a classic and contemporary addition to any outfit.
- Limited Edition
- Earrings measure Approx. 4.8cm from top to bottom
- For more information on our Freshwater Pearls click here
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)