Kingman Grade Purple Turquoise With Zinc Flashes Sterling Silver Ring - Nicole
Stunning purple Kingman grade Turquoise Cabochon infused with Zinc, creating a stunning contrast between the soft purple of the Turquoise and the shiny, contemporary look of the metal. From the Kingman Turquoise Mine in Arizona, USA this cabochon has been hand cut and polished in the UK.
The simple Sterling Silver ring setting shows off this cabochon perfectly.
We do not use reconstituted turquoise (this is small pieces of stone and turquoise chalk powder with dye and plastic binder).
The talisman of Kings, Shamans and Warriors, Turquoise is one of the world's most ancient gems thought to have been mined as early as 6000 BC.
Its name derives from the French pierre tourques meaning "Turkish Stone", as it first arrived in Europe via Turkey, originating in Iran.
Turquoise is very porous so all our jewellery made from this stunning gemstone is "stabilised" by impregnating the stone with a suitable substance.
Often given as a token of friendship it is said to provide calm and protection to its wearer.
- Only one available
- Ethically sourced and hand cut and polished in the UK
- Cabochon Measures 18mm x 13mm
- Ring Size: O (US Size 7) See FAQ's for more information and to request your free ring sizer
- Band Width: 2mm
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful black gloss wooden gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)