Labradorite and Sterling Silver Silk Tassel Necklace - Ahnah
Discover the magic of Labradorite!
Fabulous faceted grey Labradorite beads with their flecks of gold and iridescent blue flashes are complimented beautifully by classic sterling silver, creating a wonderfully luxurious necklace.
A handcrafted silver grey pure silk tassel with a handcrafted dotted sterling silver cone bead, finish this indulgent necklace beautifully.
The Inuit people (once called Eskimos) of the Canadian Arctic, claim Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis.
Discovered by Moravian missionaries in 1770 in Labrador, Canada from where this stunning stone derives its name.
It is believed to awaken awareness, clairvoyance and ingenuity in its wearer.
- Only one available
- Labradorite beads measure 6mm
- Sterling silver beads measure 2.5mm
- Silk tassel measures Approx. 3.5 inches
- Dotted cone bead measures 17mm x 8mm
- Necklace measures 27 inches (Approx. 70cm)
- Matches the Martha Bracelet
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful velvet pouch and gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)