Labradorite Sterling Silver Slider Bracelet - Martha
Discover the magic of Labradorite.
Fabulous faceted grey Labradorite beads with their flecks of gold and iridescent blue flashes are complimented beautifully by Sterling Silver beads.
Silver grey 100% silk cord adds a touch of luxury to this delicate bracelet.
Beautifully finished with a 6mm Sterling Silver slider clasp which means this bracelet is fully adjustable.
The Inuit people (once called Eskimos) of the Canadian Arctic, claim Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis.
Discovered by Moravian missionaries in 1770 in Labrador, Canada from where this stunning stone derives its name.
It is believed to awaken awareness, clairvoyance and ingenuity in its wearer.
- Limited Edition
- Labradorite beads measure 6mm
- Sterling Silver slider clasp measures 6mm
- Sterling Silver beads measure 2.5mm
- Sterling Silver cord ends measure 10mm
- Focal bead measures Approx 14cm | Bracelet extends to 25cm
- Matches the Ahnah tassel necklace
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)