Lapis Lazuli and Sterling Silver Silk Tassel Necklace - Azar
Lapis Lazuli Gemstone Tassel Necklace.
This stunning Lapis Lazuli gemstone with its fabulous celestial deep blue colour and subtle flecks of Pyrite are complimented beautifully by classic sterling silver, creating a wonderfully luxurious necklace.
A handcrafted silver grey pure silk tassel with a handcrafted dotted sterling silver cone bead, finish this indulgent necklace beautifully.
Lapis Lazuli is a traditional birthstone for December, one of the four Zodiac stones for Libra and an accepted gem for a 7th and 9th Wedding Anniversary,
Mined for over 6000 years Lapis Lazuli is among the first gemstones to be worn as jewellery. Its name derives from the Latin lapis, meaning stone and the Persian Lazhuward, meaning blue. Lapis Lazuli is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth with its deep blue colour symbolising loyalty and honour, spirit and vision and gods and power.
Often given as a token of friendship it is said to provide peace and harmony to its wearer.
- Only one available
- Lapis Lazuli beads measure 6mm
- Sterling silver beads measure 2.5mm
- Silk tassel measures Approx. 3.5 inches
- Dotted cone bead measures 17mm x 8mm
- Necklace measures 27 inches (Approx. 70cm)
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful velvet pouch and gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)