Timeless Lapis Lazuli Gemstone Drop Hoop Earrings - Asha
Complete your look with these on trend gemstone drop hoop earrings.
These stunning Lapis Lazuli drops with their fabulous celestial deep blue colour and subtle flecks of Pyrite are complimented beautifully by the classic sterling silver hoops to create the perfect pair of earrings.
The Lapis Lazuli gemstone drops are also removable, creating a wonderful pair of versatile earrings.
Lapis Lazuli is a traditional birthstone for December, one of the four Zodiac stones for Libra and an accepted gem for a 7th and 9th Wedding Anniversary.
Mined for over 6000 years Lapis Lazuli is among the first gemstones to be worn as jewellery. Its name derives from the Latin lapis, meaning stone and the Persian Lazhuward, meaning blue. Lapis Lazuli is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth with its deep blue colour symbolising loyalty and honour, spirit and vision and gods and power.
Often given as a token of friendship it is said to provide peace and harmony to its wearer.
- Limited Edition
- Lapis Lazuli gemstone spheres measure 6mm
- Hoops measure Approx. 20mm
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)