Lapis Lazuli Sterling Silver and Rose Gold Slider Bracelet - Parisa
A luxurious addition to compliment your Autumn/Winter wardrobe.
These stunning Lapis Lazuli gemstone beads with their fabulous celestial deep blue colour and subtle flecks of Pyrite are complimented beautifully by a central 9ct Rose Gold (not plated) bead and Sterling Silver beads.
Navy Blue cotton waxed cord makes this bracelet hard wearing and great for everyday wear.
Beautifully finished with a 6mm Sterling Silver slider clasp which means this bracelet is fully adjustable.
The cord ends are knotted with 3mm 9ct Rose Gold beads (not plated).
Mined for over 6000 years Lapis Lazuli is among the first gemstones to be worn as jewellery. Its name derives from the Latin lapis, meaning stone and the Persian Lazhuward, meaning blue. Lapis Lazuli is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth with its deep blue colour symbolising loyalty and honour, spirit and vision and gods and power.
Often given as a token of friendship it is said to provide peace and harmony to its wearer.
- Only one available
- Lapis Lazuli beads measure 6mm
- Sterling Silver slider clasp measures 6mm
- 9ct Rose Gold beads measure 4mm and 3mm
- Sterling Silver beads measure 2.5mm
- Focal bead measures Approx 12cm | Bracelet extends to 26cm
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)