Malachite Gemstone Sphere Sterling Silver Stud Earrings - Kelly
Malachite gemstone Silver Stud Earrings.
These mesmerising Malachite gemstone spheres with their fabulous rich green colour are beautifully set in rhodium plated sterling silver, creating a stunning pair of stud earrings.
Finished with pretty flower detail sterling silver butterfly backs.
Mined as early as 4000 BC in the Egyptian Malachite mines between the Suez and Sinai, Malachite was often used to make talismans, as the ancient Egyptians believed it to be highly protective gemstone. Its name possibly derives from the Greek word malakee or malache, and was given its name due to its resemblance to the leaves of the mallow plant.
It is said to aid imagination and intuition and enhance the creativity of its wearer.
- Limited Edition
- Malachite spheres measure 6mm
- Rhodium plated sterling silver is slightly darker than sterling silver
- Matches the Ferne pendant
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)