Metallic 1960's Fordite Cabochon Pendant With Sterling Silver - Angela
Not your Daddy's car!
A fabulous metallic Fordite Cabochon with swirls of black, red and silver creates a stunning contrast against its classic Sterling Silver tension bail which has been cold forged and lightly hammered to create a wonderfully unique statement necklace.
Beautifully finished with a choice of an 18 or 20in diamond cut snake chain.
This 1960's Fordite is hand cut and polished here in the UK and the by-product of hand painting Ford Trucks in Kentucky, USA. With the modernisation of car production, the methods that created this extraordinary material are long gone. With its psychedelic patterns this rare material makes a uniquely wearable piece of jewellery.
- Only one available
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Cabochon Measures 42mm x 12mm
- See our Blog for more information about this truly unique material
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)