Faceted Peridot Briolette Sterling Silver Stud Earrings - Khloe
Peridot Earrings, August's stunning birthstone.
Lush olive green natural faceted Peridot briolettes set in Sterling Silver, and contemporary Sterling Silver ball studs come together to create these gorgeous earrings.
Finished with pretty flower detail sterling silver butterfly backs.
The name Peridot is derived from the Arabic word "faridat," meaning "gem" and occurs in only one colour, green. In a range of hues from yellow-green and olive through to brownish-green.
Some historians believe that Cleopatra's famous Emerald collection was in fact Peridot.
It is said to provide good luck, fortune and peace to its wearer.
- Only one available
- Sterling Silver ball studs measure 4mm
- Peridot briolettes measure 5.5mm x 8mm
- Overalll earring drop 17mm
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)