Deep Pink Tourmaline Faceted Sterling Silver Stacking Ring - Alecia
Delicate Bezel Set Pink Tourmaline Gemstone Stacking Ring.
A stunning deep pink natural classic round brilliant cut Tourmaline gemstone from Brazil, ethically produced and is AAA colour grade and eye clean.
This minimalist sterling silver bezel set Tourmaline ring is complimented by the addition of a diamond cut sterling silver ring to create the perfect pairing.
A truly feminine ring, the perfect gift for someone special.
The official gemstone of the United States, Tourmaline was discovered in the mountains of western Maine in 1820 and was the first gemstone to be mined in the USA.
Tourmaline is a traditional birthstone for October, one of the seven Zodiac stones for Libra ans an accepted gem for an 8th Wedding Anniversary.
In folklore, Tourmaline was believed to have gathered its many colours as it travelled along the rainbow.
It was first discovered by European Dutch traders off the west coast of Italy in the late 1600's or early 1700's. It's name comes from the Sinhalise term 'turmali', the name given to all coloured crystals on the island of Sri Lanka at the time.
- Limited Edition
- Tourmaline faceted gemstone measures 2mm/0.03 carats
- Sterling Silver band width 1mm
- Ring Size: L (US Size 6), N (US Size 7) See FAQ's for more information and to request your free ring sizer
- Band Width: 1mm
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful red faux suede gift pouch and black ribbed pillow box with an information card.
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)