Rose Cultured Freshwater Pearl Earrings With Sterling Silver - Eleanor
These sophisticated natural rose coloured Cultured Freshwater Button Pearls are set in classic Sterling Silver and finished beautifully with handcrafted Sterling Silver ear wires.
The perfect go to accessory whatever your style.
According to Forbes, pearls are "replacing diamonds as a staple among fashionistas worldwide thanks to the influence of celebrities like Katy Perry, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson and Kiera Knightley, who pair pearls with sophisticated attire to create a modern classic look"
Created using freshwater mussels, cultured freshwater pearls have been farmed since the early twentieth century.
Natural wonders that have been treasured for centuries. Greek mythology proclaimed pearls to be tears of joy shed by the goddess Aphrodite. Ancient Egyptians associated pearls with Isis, the goddess of healing and life and a Persian legend says that pearls were created when a rainbow met the Earth after a storm. Imperfections in a pearl's appearance were the result of thunder and lightning.
Pearls are cherished today as a traditional wedding gift, a birthstone, and in jewellery that's both a classic and contemporary addition to any outfit.
- Limited Edition
- Pearls measure Approx. 6.5mm
- Earrings measure Approx. 2.8cm from top to bottom
- For more information on our Freshwater Pearls click here
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)