Sea Glass and Cultured Freshwater Pearl Bracelet - Adella
Add a touch of nature inspired beauty to your look with this stunning handcrafted bracelet.
Three Grade AA 7.5mm Cultured Freshwater Pearls and an individual hand shaped Sea Glass natural button clasp in a subtle Aqua colour are complimented by Navy Blue waxed cord making this bracelet hard wearing and great for everyday wear.
The cord ends are knotted with 2.5mm Sterling Silver beads.
If you would like this bracelet in a different length, please contact email@example.com
All our Sea Glass is collected on the shores of England's North East coast which is famed for its glass making history and the source of some of the best Sea Glass in the world.
Created using freshwater mussels, cultured freshwater pearls have been farmed since the early twentieth century.
Natural wonders that have been treasured for centuries. Greek mythology proclaimed pearls to be tears of joy shed by the goddess Aphrodite. Ancient Egyptians associated pearls with Isis, the goddess of healing and life and a Persian legend says that pearls were created when a rainbow met the Earth after a storm. Imperfections in a pearl's appearance were the result of thunder and lightning.
Pearls are cherished today as a traditional wedding gift, a birthstone, and in jewellery that's both a classic and contemporary addition to any outfit.
- Only One Available
- The origin of our Sea Glass is guaranteed and each piece of jewellery comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Bracelet length Approx. 6.5 inches/17cm
- Sea Glass Button Measures Approx. 2.3cm at its widest point
- For more information on our Freshwater Pearls click here
- This bracelet can be mixed and matched with either the Freshwater Pearl or Sea Glass earrings
- Perfectly presented in a natural handmade wooden gift box finished with a flat white pointer starfish and stylish black and white striped luxury ribbon with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)