Sea Glass Sterling Silver Aquamarine Pendant - Oceane
Aquamarine Sea Glass Necklace.
Naturally stunning rare Aquamarine Sea Glass pendant, beautifully finished with classic Sterling Silver and shaped by the ebb and flow of the tide.
Collected along the beaches of England's North East coast which is famed for its glass making history and the source of some of the best Sea Glass in the world. This piece of Sea Glass has been tumbled for a smooth finish.
Complimented by a triangular Sterling Silver bail and an 18in Sterling Silver snake chain.
A 2in extension chain with a 3mm faceted moonstone gemstone drop adds versatility to this beautiful Sea Glass necklace.
Moonstone is one of the most romantic gems, its story begins in ancient Rome, where it was believed to have formed from solidified beams of moonlight.
In many cultures people believe Moonstone has a connection with the moon, love and femininity.
Folklore claims that if a man gives a Moonstone to his lover on the night of a full moon, then the couple will experience intense passion for eternity.
It is believed to provide peace and harmony to its wearer.
- Only one available
- The origin of our sea Glass is guaranteed and each piece of jewellery comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Sea Glass measures 25mm x 16mm at its widest point
- Mix and match with our Sea Glass bracelets and earrings
- Perfectly presented in a natural handmade wooden gift box finished with a flat white pointer starfish and stylish black and white striped luxury ribbon with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)