Seaham Sea Glass Sterling Silver Banded Amber Pendant - Naia
Naturally stunning Sea Glass pendant with Sterling Silver. A rare find of Banded Amber Sea Glass shaped by the ebb and flow of the tide. Found on Seaham beach on England's North East coast which is famed for its glass making history and the source of some of the best Sea Glass in the world. This piece of Sea Glass has been tumbled for a smooth finish.
Complimented by a triangular Sterling Silver bail, an 18in Sterling Silver snake chain and a 2in Sterling Silver extension chain with an Aqua Sea Glass charm. Sterling Silver grommets finish this piece of Sea Glass perfectly.
Please check the size of the pendant before ordering.
- Only one available
- The origin of our sea Glass is guaranteed and each piece of jewellery comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Sea Glass measures 26mm x 12mm at its widest point
- Mix and match with our Sea Glass bracelets and earrings
- Perfectly presented in a natural handmade wooden gift box finished with a flat white pointer starfish and stylish black and white striped luxury ribbon with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)