Sensual Rare Whitby Jet Gemstone Cabochon Necklace With Fine Silver - Kali
Whitby Jet Necklace.
This sensual Whitby Jet cabochon is complimented perfectly by a cold forged bail handcrafted from classic Fine Silver .999 to create this stunning contemporary pendant.
With a choice of an 18 or 20in Diamond Cut Sterling Silver snake chain.
Edgy and glamorous, this pendant is extremely wearable and will take you effortlessly from day to night.
Approximately 182 million years old, Whitby Jet is the fossilised wood from trees similar to the Chile Pine or Monkey Puzzle Tree and has been mined since the early Bronze Age.
Whitby Jet jewellery was made popular in the late 19th Century by Queen Victoria's love of this classic black gemstone.
One of the rarest gemstones, it can only be found along the seven and a half mile stretch of coastline by the town of Whitby, North Yorkshire, UK.
- Only one available
- All our Whitby Jet is sourced from the North Yorkshire coast
- This piece of Whitby Jet has been hand cut and polished here in the UK
- Whitby Jet gemstone cabochon Measures 41mm x 14mm
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with a brief history of Whitby Jet
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)