Soft Blue Larimar Sterling Silver Necklace - Larissa
Handcrafted Sterling Silver necklace with soft blue Larimar stones, Sterling Silver beads and dangles hung from fine Sterling Silver chain and finished with a Sterling Silver magnetic clasp.
Larimar is a rare blue stone found only on the Dominican Republic, in the Caribbean. Also known as the "Dolphin Stone" or "Atlantis Stone".
Although first recorded in 1916, it was named by the Dominican, Miguel Mendez who (re)discovered it in 1974. He took the first letters of his daughter's name, Larissa, and the Spanish word for sea, mar, to create Larimar.
It is said to provide courage and strength to its wearer.
- Only one available
- Chain length Approx. 18.5in
- Matches the Larissa bracelet
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)