Soft Blue Larimar Cabochon Sterling Silver Ring - Milla
The dreamily ocean tone of this Larimar cabochon reflects Pantone's Island Paradise, one of the trending colours for Spring 2017, as seen on the catwalks of New York, London Paris and Milan.
Hand set and displayed at its best in this pretty Sterling Silver mount.
Larimar is a rare blue stone found only on the Dominican Republic, in the Caribbean. Also known as the "Dolphin Stone" or "Atlantis Stone".
Although first recorded in 1916, it was named by the Dominican, Miguel Mendez who (re)discovered it in 1974. He took the first letters of his daughter's name, Larissa, and the Spanish word for sea, mar, to create Larimar.
It is said to provide courage and strength to its wearer.
- Only one available
- Cabochon measures 18mm x 13mm
- Ring Size: M (US Size 6). See FAQ's for more information and to request your free ring sizer
- Band Width: 2mm
- Wear it with the Rachel earrings
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful black gloss wooden gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)