Soft Blue Larimar Sterling Silver Stud Earrings - Rachel
The dreamily ocean tone of these Larimar cabochons reflect Pantone's Island Paradise, one of the trending colours for Spring 2017 as seen on the catwalks of New York, London Paris and Milan.
Hand set and displayed at their best these pretty Sterling Silver cushion settings.
Larimar is a rare blue stone found only on the Dominican Republic, in the Caribbean. Also known as the "Dolphin Stone" or "Atlantis Stone".
Although first recorded in 1916, it was named by the Dominican, Miguel Mendez who (re)discovered it in 1974. He took the first letters of his daughter's name, Larissa, and the Spanish word for sea, mar, to create Larimar.
It is said to provide courage and strength to its wearer.
- Only one available
- Larimar stones measure 8mm x 6mm
- Wear them with the Milla ring
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)