Sterling Silver Disc and Cultured Freshwater Pearl Necklace - Amelia
Delicate Sterling Silver necklace with a handcrafted lightly hammered Sterling Silver disc for extra sparkle and a 4mm grade AA Cultured Freshwater Pearl. Dangles beautifully from an 18in Sterling Silver diamond cut Snake chain.
Created using freshwater mussels, cultured freshwater pearls have been farmed since the early twentieth century.
Natural wonders that have been treasured for centuries. Greek mythology proclaimed pearls to be tears of joy shed by the goddess Aphrodite. Ancient Egyptians associated pearls with Isis, the goddess of healing and life and a Persian legend says that pearls were created when a rainbow met the Earth after a storm. Imperfections in a pearl's appearance were the result of thunder and lightning.
Pearls are cherished today as a traditional wedding gift, a birthstone, and in jewellery that's both a classic and contemporary addition to any outfit.
- Limited Edition
- Disc measures Approx. 16mm
- For more information on our Freshwater Pearls click here
- Co-ordinates with our Freshwater Pearl earrings and bracelets
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)