Boho Mexican Turquoise Cabochon Sterling Silver Ring - Becky
This stunning natural Mexican Turquoise (Stabilised and colour enhanced) cabochon is hand set and compliments this perfectly handcrafted slightly hammered Sterling Silver band.
just perfect for Summer!
We do not use reconstituted turquoise (this is small pieces of stone and turquoise chalk powder with dye and plastic binder).
The talisman of Kings, Shamans and Warriors, Turquoise is one of the world's most ancient gems thought to have been mined as early as 6000 BC.
Its name derives from the French pierre tourques meaning "Turkish Stone", as it first arrived in Europe via Turkey, originating in Iran.
Turquoise is very porous so all our jewellery made from this stunning gemstone is "stabilised" by impregnating the stone with a suitable substance.
Often given as a token of friendship it is said to provide calm and protection to its wearer.
Turquoise is a traditional birthstone for December, one of the seven Zodiac stones for Taurus and an accepted gem for an 11th Wedding Anniversary.
- Limited Edition
- Cabochon measures 8mm
- Ring Size: P (US Size 7 and 1/2). See FAQ's for more information and to request your free ring sizer
- Band Width: 1.5mm
- See our Blog for more information about this amazing gemstone
- Perfectly packaged in a beautiful black gloss wooden gift box with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)