Classic Victorian Clay Sea Marble With Sterling Silver - Effie
This unique Victorian clay sea marble may have originally been painted a bright colour which has now worn away after years spent tumbling in the North Sea, revealing its beautiful natural ivory colour beneath.
Complimented by a contemporary Sterling Silver textured tension bail and a choice of either a 20in diamond cut Sterling Silver snake chain or a fine Opera length (30in) Sterling Silver ball chain.
Collected along the beaches of England's North East coast.
Victorian clay marbles were handmade between 1890 and 1920. A unique and quirky piece of jewellery!
- Only one available
- The origin of our sea Glass is guaranteed and each piece of jewellery comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Marble measures Approx. 14mm
- Perfectly presented in a natural handmade wooden gift box finished with a flat white pointer starfish and stylish black and white striped luxury ribbon with an information card
- Choose one of our full Gift Wrapping services for that extra special touch
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK orders (3-5 working days)